This is a general bucket of start of the year items that many of the older families will not need but you are copied here to make sure everyone has the same information.
1. Attached is the current Troop Organizational Chart. It will be wrong as soon as I send it but it gives a sense of who is doing what. The start of the year is always a bit chaotic but we are off to a pretty strong start with nearly 100 boys in the Troop. (See Scout 101 tab)
2. Attached is a current list of non-Assistant Scoutmaster Troop Adult volunteer contact info. As reminder, please always see if the Scout can make contact before the parents try. With that said, the adults are always available if there is an issue. (See Scout 101 tab)
3. Attached is a current draft of the Troop Guidebook. We will have a newer version that will be put up on the website when I work through all of the edits but that is still a few weeks off and this will help those new families understand what we are doing. Thank you to those that have helped me revise the Guidebook. If someone finds something that doesn't make sense, please let me know so we can fix it for the "done" version. (See Scout 101 tab)
4. There is a Troop Committee Meeting this Sunday at 7:00 PM. We will be meeting at the Winnetka Community House Room #211.
5. I want to thank all of the volunteers for their time and effort. We already have at least 5 ASMs for the 6th grade Wolverines and many more parents offering to do everything from the Christmas Party to helping with Merit Badges. It is important to remember that while this is a Boy Led troop, the generous gift of parental time and experience makes the boy's experience much better.
Thank you and as always, let me know what we have missed.